About us          Contact          Support          Partners          References    
 Point of sale systems

Restaurant POS, Liquor Store POS, Retail POS

Grey line
POS Software POS Systems POS Terminals Receipt Printers Kitchen Printers Cash Drawers Scanners Displays Licenses Services POS Kits
Our References

Point of sale - Pos system - Restaurant software - Liquor store pos system - Retail point of sale

Optimum Pos Solutions ~ Serving America's businesses since 2001
 check mark"Thank you for your help. I am very impressed with the product and service you provide...
I will definitely be buying our future systems with you. Thanks again."
    Kory H. - UT, ID, AZ  17 stores
check mark"We have never worked with a more responsive operation than Optimum Pos Solutions. We purchased a new system last spring
and they were on top of everything that needed to be done. Since the purchase, Optimum Pos Solutions has responded quickly to our every need. 
We would highly recommend them to whoever needs this type of work."  
   Don M.   - Michigan 1 Store - 10 Stations

check markOptimum Pos Solutions  was able  to provide  us with a cost effective solution to our  Pos upgrade needs, allowing us to purchase an entire new Pos system and pay for everything up front. The hardware was in our restaurant within two weeks,  installed and fully operational within another week. Optimum Pos was always available in the weeks before and following  the installation to guide us through the process of taking the system live. We probably made 100 phone calls to them in a two weeks period and about 80% of the calls were taken live, and the other  20% drew very prompt responses to our messages. The whole process of a "remote installation" went very smoothly, despite the time zone difference and the 2000 miles distance between Las Vegas and Atlanta."   Brian W.  - Atlanta

 check mark"We had been using  a generic  analog  cash  register  before.  We realized that we had to have a Pos system as soon as possible. Before we decided to go with  ALDELO,  we looked at several Pos systems.  We are satisfied with “Optimum Pos Solutions” for their excellent services and support. Their staff is very good with this system and at teaching us how to use it, and how to handle trouble.  We are going  to stay with  Optimum Pos Solutions and Aldelo Pos system for all our future restaurants."       M. Watsuji - Las Vegas


 check mark "We have been with Optimum Pos Solutions since 2004 and could not be more pleased with this partnership. Always dependable, diligent and responsive, Optimum Pos Solutions has great service and account managers who constantly stay on top of the latest technology, and look after our needs"  Vicky M. - Beverly Hills

check mark"Optimum Pos Solutions  is the best support  I have ever contracted. Fast response.  They usually  pick up the phone.  Most reasonable price I have seen. Optimum Pos Solutions gets right to the problem and save us lots of time and money. Thanks."  Robert E. Virginia


 check mark"Optimum POS Solutions has helped me with my system for many years. Their service is excellent prompt, efficient and courteous. I will definitely continue to use Optimum POS Solutions services as long as possible."   John B. San Jose CA

 check mark"We have always received prompt and courteous service from Optimum Pos Solutions. They figure out all the quirky problems we encounter.  If they can't walk us through fixing the problem, they'll dial in and take care of it. We are able to get a call back right away if it is an emergency."  Barbara T. New Mexico 


check mark"Optimum Pos Solutions work hard to make sure that our pos problems are solved quickly and thoroughly. And the best part is that Optimum Pos Solutions technicians answer the phone quickly!"  R.Y. San Francisco  

check mark"I am very pleased with the service and attention we have received from  Optimum Pos Solutions. They are always courteous. They are also very knowledgeable. Most of the time they respond promptly. Once or twice I have waited longer than I thought I should since we have a service contract. I would definitely recommend them to anyone."  Janice W. Chattanooga


check mark"Optimum POS Solutions has been very helpful every time we have needed them. Turn around time has been very quick. We have worked with Optimum POS Solutions for at least the last eight years and have always been very satisfied."  George S. Maine

check mark"You have been most helpful when called & quick to respond. Optimum POS Solutions has walked me through problems and helped me saved some money. Thank you !!" C.H. Massachusetts  

About us




POS Cash Drawers

Barcode Readers

Customer Display

Software Licenses

POS Services  
POS Software

POS Systems

POS Terminals

POS Thermal Printers

POS Kitchen Printers              

Terms of Sales 

Copyright Global POS Solutions LLC © 2017  ~ All Rights Reserved